1. Healthcare professionals are in favor of medical marijuana.
In a survey of Medscape, an internet community for docs and nurses, it was discovered that three out of 4 medical doctors and 9 out of 10 nurses favor decriminalization of marijuana for medical use.
2. The huge mainity of medical marijuana prescriptions are for life-threatening conditions.
Many individuals think the medical marijuana movement is an excuse for stoners to get authorized weed, however in accordance with the Los Angeles Cannabis Resource Center, 90% of MMJ prescriptions are for AIDS or cancer.
3. Marijuana has a neurochemical effect on pain.
A National Institute of Mental Health examine has shown that reasonably than just “relaxing” a pain affected person or “intoxicating” them, the psychoactive ingredients in marijuana suppress the transmission of pain signals within the brain.
4. Pot can be used medicinally to deal with mental health disorders.
Many people think of weed as a medicine for glaucoma and pain, but it can be approved in numerous jurisdictions to treat mental disorders as diversified as Tourette’s, depression, anxiety disorders, and even anorexia and bulimia.
5. Medical marijuana may be stored without shedding its efficiency for as much as 60 months.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse performed a study that proved that medical-grade pot can be stored at freezing temperatures for up to 60 months without dropping any potency.
6. Medical pot could reduce the number of remedy-associated deaths by 1,000 or more every year.
The FDA not too long ago launched a report that shows that 17 medicine used for signs starting from nausea to pain (which might be replaced with medical MJ) had been responsible for 10,000+ deaths between 1997 and 2005, at a rate of about 1,000 a year.
7. The University of Mississippi has been rising medical cannabis for over forty years.
The US authorities has a protracted-standing contract with Ole Miss to develop a variety of marijuana products for medical research. Annually since 1968, researchers at Ole Miss have been rising between 1.5 and 6.5 acres of medical MJ.
8. Authorized medical marijuana seems to reduce unlawful marijuana use amongst teens.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Companies Administration has discovered that in eight of the ten states with legal medical pot laws, illegal use among teenagers has dropped a median of three percent.
9. Smoking grass may reduce your chances of contracting lung cancer.
Despite claims to the contrary, an in-depth research at UCLA found no association between smoking pot and contracting lung cancer, claiming instead that marijuana “may have some protective effect.”
Here’s more info about buy cannabis plants visit the web-site.